BE PART OF THE MUST ATTEND EVENT FOR THE ENTIRE FORENSICS SECTOR IN THE MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA.
Reasons to visit Forensics Middle East & Africa 2020
- Meet with the key security & forensic companies showcasing the latest and most innovative technologies of the sector
- Network with other high level attendees, including Forensic Directors from across Africa and the Middle East
- Learn from industry leaders and technical experts in the two-day conference
- Discuss forensic investigation methodologies with key members of the industry.
- Take part in hands-on practical workshops
What to expect at Forensics Middle East & Africa
The conference will be held under the theme ‘Future directions and frontiers in forensics practice.’
The call for papers will be open soon.
Take part in hands-on practical workshop that run alongside the exhibition and conference.
The workshop schedule will be available soon.
Over 30 forensic companies will be showcasing their technologies at the exhibition.
The exhibition is the perfect space to discover the latest innovations in the forensic industry.
Visitors will be drawn from all aspects of forensics activity from across Africa, the Middle East and Internationally. This may include: evidence collection by the Police, Military and Intelligence Agencies to those involved in any type of investigation or court presentation that requires the analysis of evidence, Lawyers, Government Bodies and Agencies as well as Private organisations and the Labs themselves.
Forensics is the second highest expense for police forces globally and a major cost for lawyers, government agencies, military and corporate companies.