BE PART OF THE MUST ATTEND VIRTUAL EVENT FOR THE ENTIRE FORENSICS SECTOR.
Forensics Middle East & Africa will offer a much-needed place where our forensic practitioners, many of which are frontliners in the current pandemic, a place to learn, train, discuss and network without needing to leave their homes or offices.
During this free-to-attend three day conference, our forensic experts will share their lessons learned during what has been some of the most challenging times seen in the forensics community.
Visitor registration will be open shortly.
- Industry experts will meet to have virtual discussions on the key issues and opportunities in the forensics community. Visitors are invited to attend these discussions free of charge
- Learn from industry leaders and technical experts in the three-day virtual conference
- Discuss forensic investigation methodologies with key members of the industry.
- Forensics Middle East & Africa will facilitate meaningful face-to-face meetings through video calls. Visitors can request meetings pre-event and build their calendar.
- The virutal event will welcome attendee participation through live polls and Q&A sessions with top level speakers.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Visitors can request meetings pre-event with top level forensic decision makers and build their calendar.
Visitors will be drawn from all aspects of forensics activity from across Africa, the Middle East and Internationally. This may include: evidence collection by the Police, Military and Intelligence Agencies to those involved in any type of investigation or court presentation that requires the analysis of evidence, Lawyers, Government Bodies and Agencies as well as Private organisations and the Labs themselves.
Forensics is the second highest expense for police forces globally and a major cost for lawyers, government agencies, military and corporate companies.