BBE PART OF THE MUST ATTEND EVENT FOR THE ENTIRE FORENSICS SECTOR IN THE MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA.
Why exhibit or sponsor?
- The event is fully supported by The Arab Union of Forensics and Toxicology and will be attended by the highest level decision makers
- Network with key industry representatives and make new contacts in the region
- Showcase your latest technology to a captive audience of decision makers with large forensic budgets in a continually evolving marketplace in Middle East and Africa
- Gain an advantage over your competitors and reinforce your commitment to the marketplace
As soon as you sign up to exhibit at Forensics Middle East & Africa you will be part of the most comprehensive marketing campaign. Utilising Clarion Events’ expertise with organising Forensics Europe Expo in London and GCC Forensics Conference & Exhibition, the marketing campaign will reach 1,000s of global forensics professionals.
Available sponsorship opportunities include:
- Sponsored speaker sessions
- Lunch Sponsor
- Registration Sponsor
- Visitor bags
Bespoke packages can be tailored to your business objectives. Please enquire below to find out more about the available sponsorship opportunities.
Who will you meet?
Senior level decision makers from the following sectors are expected to attend Forensics Middle East & Africa.
AFRICAN AND MIDDLE EASTERN POLICE FORENSIC EVIDENCE DEPARTMENTS
- Fingerprints Section
- Questioned Documents Section
- Forensic Biology Section
- Ballistics Section
- Chemical Analysis Section
- Fire Investigation Section
- Co-ordinating the Supportive Services Section
- National DNA Database Section
- Technical Section
- Tool Marks & Firearms Section
OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT & INTELLIGENCE
- Scene of Crime Officers
- Forensics Manager
- DI, DCI, CI, DS, SIO
- Evidence Collection Teams
- Vehicle Fleet Managers
- Police Staff (Civilians)
- Traffic Accident Investigators
- Banks / Financial Institutions
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Technology Companies
- Critical National Infrastructure
- Consultancies (Big 5 & Independent)